This is a user-compiled list of hardware found to be compatible with the Quadshot. No guarantees or endorsements are made or implied. Information may be incorrect or outdated. All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Note: the Quadshot ships with an XT60 battery connector.
- Zippy 20C 2200
- GE Power 25C 2200
- GE Power 20C 2200
- Turnigy 20-30C 2200
- Nano-Tech 25-50C 2200
- TGHL22003C35 G3 Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 3S1P 35C
- Note: This battery comes with a Deans Ultra Plug style connector. You must either replace the Quadshot connector, replace the battery connector, or make an adapter cable (which would be a very tight fit, if it fits at all).
- 8" diameter x 4.5" pitch propellers with 5mm- or 7mm-diameter center hole:
- Gaui 8A and 8B
- Draganfly Innovations 8x4.5
Propeller Savers and O-Rings
Hobbyking 3mm Prop Saver Note the metal collet fits prop center holes of 5.5mm, 7.0mm, and 9.5mm diameter; Quadshot props are 5mm and would require reaming.
Radio Control Transmitters
- JR XP9303 (with Spektrum DM9 aircraft module)
- JR X9503
- Spektrum DX6i (see RC Radios and Receivers)
- Spektrum DX7
Radio Control Receivers
Note that primary receivers are not required - only 'remote' or 'satellite' receivers with three-wire output. Use of two satellite receivers is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for improved reception.
- Spektrum SPM9545 DSM2 Remote Receiver
- OrangeRx R100 Satellite Receiver
Note regulations covering telemetry module frequency and power vary greatly by country. See http://www.digi.com/xbee/ for more info.
- Digi XBee 1mW 802.15.4 module with wire whip, chip, or external antenna, Digi part numbers of the form XB24-A_I-001, where _ defines the antenna type (see here).
- Digi XBee Pro S1 63 mW (USA) module with wire whip, chip, or external antenna, Digi part numbers of the form XBP24-A_I-001
xBee Carrier Boards
- Sparkfun XBee Explorer Regulated