Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Chris's blog thing 

Post Re: Chris's blog thing
Artsycs wrote:
I as I presume many of the backers appreciate this .

I can only speak for myself in the wish that I would like to get more information on the progress as you approach the final deliverable product.

Please post more updates positive or negative on progress as it's made.

Thanks
Art

I think Artsycs is right
I am also very interested in the development and it would sure be nice to read about it .
I'm surprised that from all 293 backers almost nobody is asking any questions about the quadshot system and technology in this forum.

Best regards from Slovenia.

I think Artsycs is right.
I am interesting in development too, I believe it is nice way to read.

Estar Injection Molding Factory

Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 am

So we are basically tweaking the code and putting together light kits while we wait for the boat.

We are also making our own QSs more water resistant after hours so we can take video over the surf without worry of ocean spray taking us down. That includes coating the Lisa, covering up the Rx, taping over any obvious holes and sealing the ESC shrink with silicone or something. The GoPro already comes with a waterproof case.

The code we are changing is the low voltage indicators. Pranay got the lights flashing and wing waggle working better; now we have to tune it to the correct voltage. 10.7 is the first warning and 10.2 is the lower warning. That may be too low. We were flying yesterday and it fell from a head level hover about 30 seconds after the second warning. We originally wanted an audio warning but the speaker is very expensive. We have been flying with our one and only beeper prototype since the beginning.

And, we just started taking pictures for the instruction manuals. Video to follow soon.

Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm

A month later and we have parts. http://twitter.com/thequadshot/status/2 ... to/1/large

Inventory and inspection today and tomorrow, kitting and assembly Monday. By the order of the property manager, we have to move everything from one building to another, so realistically we probably won't be getting anything done tomorrow.

We have already run into a problem with one of the components shipped today, and will need to talk to the vendor tonight.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6