Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Design Help 

Post Design Help
Hello Team,
Please forgive my using the forum to introduce myself and make company available. The reason I wanted to reach out is that my company can help you with injection molds etc. We are a product design firm in Palo Alto and we can do pretty much anything you need in regards to design, manufacturing, material sourcing, etc. I am not trying to be disrespectful by using the forum, I was sent your profile via Kickstarter and saw what you are doing and since you are local I wanted to reach out and introduce our company to you and offer our services for what ever you need. In addition, we will be creative with financing-so you don't have to worry about that part. Our firm is http://www.lumium.com and my contact info is on the site. We have done everything from Android phones to dental chairs to knee braces to water filters you name it. Finally and I think this is key, we can handle all the patent research and establish those patents for you-you would own them. Finally we do UI/UX so if you need any help there you can use us, think of us as your product design and patent attorney and designer. If you need to do manufacturing and need help with that aspect, we can help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, I totally want to buy one as soon as they are on the market-what a cool technology you guys built. I am surprised that the DOD is not knocking on your door. "Drones for everyone!" Great stuff-way cool. I will be a customer as soon as I can be!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Post Re: Design Help
The Lumium site looks very impressive! I too am involved with injection molding and manufacturing. I don't have the services of Lumium to offer, but I do have 20 years experience in the design and manufacturing of electronic devices, including battery operated vehicles. I would be glad to offer feedback on designs of components, tools, materials and processes, just for the fun of it. Your project looks great, and I would be glad to help out.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]